• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Server Transfer Guide (1 Viewer)

eqisdead

RedCents
46¢
Does anyone know of any way that still works to transfer a chacter to another server when you don't have all of the old info? I have two accounts that I have had for seven years through several different credit card numbers etc, and I can't meet Sony's specs for getting them transferred. I would really like to figure out a way to do this. Thanks!

Eqisdead
:(

Make sure your CC is the active one on the account..Let your subscription run out then once the account is inactive buy a new subscription with the card you want to use for the Server Transfer..Goto the station store and look at the account history and find all the names ever used on the account..When you put in a transfer use those names and say you are the original owner but you had them pay for you..It's worked for me about 10 times..Good Luck if you need more help PM me or my AIM s/n is IliterateKid..

Server Transfer Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back