• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Server Instability (1 Viewer)

RedCents
148¢
I currently play on Cazic. Is this whole server stability issue just high pop servers, select servers? Weekends are such a mess trying to play this game. I would almost be willing to transfer my toons to a lower population one if the stability issues are just select servers.

Just got booted again on Cazic/ Lol things were going ok for about 15 minutes maybe

- - - Updated - - -

And now Cazic is locked, but all other servers show up.

I've experienced the same thing on Cazic the last few days. I stopped logging in my trader and my group(s) because of it. I thought about doing a few charge-backs, since I just bought the expansion on like 12 accounts right now.

Rathe has been one of the ones getting random maintenance for stability, which seems to only make things worse.

Not sure what all they are doing at the home office but... it sure aint improving service.

Question - Server Instability

Users who are viewing this thread

Back