• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Send Status via IRC (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I would like to be able to check the status of my various toons while they are AFK. I have an IRC server set up and already use mq2mastermind to control my alts from my main. Is there a sub or something that can be added to a Macro that would report current XP, AAXP, Unspent AAs, and Plat on the toon? If not would somone be willing to write one? I'd like to add it into a couple of my afk macros.

Here is something to get ya started http://teqim.sourceforge.net/?p=eqimd

and as far as coding it would be like
Rich (BB code):
|this is quais code
sub_event irc
/tell botname i have ${Me.PctExp} and ${Me.PctAAExp} AA exp and ${me.AAPoints} Aa points unused.
/return
im not sure if it will parse the tell or jsut send you the text that is there nvr tryed anything like it.

Ok, so I edited the sub a little and it outputs to the IRC channel I have set up, but ${me.AAPoints} just returns NULL. I'm not sure where i would look to figure this out. Any nudge in the right direction would be great :)

Send Status via IRC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back