• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Selling PP (1 Viewer)

smokinghot

RedCents
Was wondering if anyone had any ideas or anything on how i could sell my eq pp for real money without selling to IGE lol...so any idea's would be much appreciated...Thx

Best choice if you do not want to sell to ige. ( if you want to sell to a company just not ige) there is mysupersales.com. which is yantis's company.. if you dont want to see to a company. and make more for the pp. bust best would be playerauctions.com. can take a while with alot of other people doing the same you are. but thats really the only choice. ( might be a good idea to do the transfer from another account other than your main, heard of people even using the free 7 day trial accounts to do this.)

Yantis is IGE/mysupersales among many other companies you might reach by searching for companies that buy plat. However, Yantis sold his company to IGE. So, it's not exactly yantis, but I gather you're not worried about Yantis as much as the company's horrible buying prices.

Yeah i kinda know what thats like. when i used to play alot of EQ. i used to sell probally 200-300k a week. and the 75-100$ they would pay at the time was almost not worth it. but to be honest. i was really just to lazy to put on PA, wait for someone to buy it, the hassle of hopeing the person that won the auction is actully going to pay.. etc.. but that is really the best way to actully sell the pp for what it goes for. its just not the best way if you need the money fast..

Its really up to you what you want. if you want the $ Fast and easy, but not get as much (almost 1/3 of what you could sell for on PA) then use IGE/SS.
if you have the time and patience and want the most you can get. then use PA.

Other than PA to sell the pp yourself. iam really not aware of any other options.

Well I make around a mill plat every week or 10 days or so. 31 dollars per 100K isnt horrible but when i know they turn around and sell it for 2 times what they paid me I would rather find another way so that IGE isnt making a killing off me and other peeps

Well I just sold my 1.2 mill plat to IGE for 372 dollars >< oh well will have plenty more lol so keep posting ideas lol. Maybe ure on my server and need some plat lol =P

I am using a method posted on these boards a few months ago by me....but i took it down because no one was replying to the thread so i deleted it and have kept it to myself hopefully to keep it from being Nerfed =P

Maybe we should start our own little "Redguides" plat store and sell to other members, a bit more than IGE would buy them from us, but less than we would pay them? Just an idea :)

I would love to... just dont know exactly how that would all fit together..I am not trying to make a killing just want to sell like u said for alil more than IGE paying me but less then what IGE sells for

I got a few emails asking how i do it...for now im not gonna reply to pm's about it as i think it would be best to not tell everyone what i do lol but i will think about posting it again here soon. Some might find it hard to do cause they dont have 3 accounts or know 2 others to help u at first....

lol nope thats posted on the boards....not sure if u talking about the same thing /shrug but thats not what i do...DoN seems to be highly watched so i tend not to go to those zones when using macroquest ><

Just a note about what a couple of the above posters stated:

In my experience in LDoN assassinations, the named that you are after doesn't drop any loot. This might have changed, since I've only done a few and it's been a while. However, any hard can possibly have a named in them, for that matter, any LDoN at all. These named spawn when the zone is activated (unlike the expeditions in GoD and OoW) The loot from the 65 Hards used to sell for some nice PP, but that was pre-OoW. I haven't really checked the prices on it lately, but it does have great tribute value.

Edit: Changed cash to PP so there wouldn't be any confusion in this thread.

Last edited:
Selling PP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back