• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Selling a character with 0 feed back account. (1 Viewer)

ppmastah

RedCents
201¢
Hello people,

I am looking to unload a pretty sweet character I've been playing for a year or so.

I've heard of redguides quite a bit and it does sound like a good idea to get something back for all the time i put in.

Is there a protocol for selling characters? Do we send info before getting cash? etc.

How the hell will someone send 1000$US to someone who has no feedback?

Do I have to be the one who needs to trust?

Help?!

P.S. I know my username is horrible, made it a few months back just to browse what was for sale, never thought I would be the one selling.

Hello people,

I am looking to unload a pretty sweet character I've been playing for a year or so.

I've heard of redguides quite a bit and it does sound like a good idea to get something back for all the time i put in.

Is there a protocol for selling characters? Do we send info before getting cash? etc.

How the hell will someone send 1000$US to someone who has no feedback?

Do I have to be the one who needs to trust?

Help?!

P.S. I know my username is horrible, made it a few months back just to browse what was for sale, never thought I would be the one selling.

GL getting 1k for any character in game. Hell I had the number 1 beast serverwide full feedback got 600 for it and the asshole did a chargeback on paypal saying his card was stolen and I got screwed. Normal protocol Was I took payment then released the info. I also would talk to Redbot about getting Redverified if you are serious.

GL getting 1k for any character in game. Hell I had the number 1 beast serverwide full feedback got 600 for it and the asshole did a chargeback on paypal saying his card was stolen and I got screwed. Normal protocol Was I took payment then released the info. I also would talk to Redbot about getting Redverified if you are serious.

I hear you can ask for the paiement to be done as a donation so he cant take it back.

Even as a donation it can be reversed. If they use a credit card to fund the paypal they can call their credit card company and say it is/was an unauthorized charge. In my case the guy waited like 28 days then did the chargeback through his credit card company and screwed my paypal account.

Question - Selling a character with 0 feed back account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back