• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Seeking someone with Tacvi Access on Cazic Thule (1 Viewer)

Cainnable

RedCents
Hi, I've been trying for months to get ZMZT's spawn cant get it to finish my Signet for tacvi.. so that said anyone on here play on Cazic and able to request a tacvi instance for me I do nto mind paying for your time i want that stupid bard rapier and its eating me up

have you tried to just zone in? like talk to the person, my warrior got the instance before, but has never been there nor ever been through that flagging events

yes i've tried it wont do it goes through the fulls cript to get the signet ... i finally found someone on server i had to pay 25k for them to do it .. /cry and did not get the rapier to drop lol ohh well.

yes Im trying for bard clicky potime / tacvi it seems to be eluding me. I ran potime 6 times in 1 day on all of my chars it was a pain towards the end gettin gpeople to join for the expedition however 6 runs no drop /cry!!!

Seeking someone with Tacvi Access on Cazic Thule

Users who are viewing this thread

Back