• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

See Rogues' SoS (1 Viewer)

Roguish

RedCents
Okay I had to ask, i've been trying to figure out a way but to no avail. Is there somehow I can see myself when I'm SoS, or another player even?

This got me thinking. It almost sounds like a bug. Maybe the server is only checking the first see invis which blocks you from seeing rogue SoS. This is my assumption, but maybe the server only makes one check on the piece of gear for the see invis item. And it isn't catching the second see invis.

If that's true, this is a nice bug. :)

This the plugin faerune and one or the other might work?

/edit Plugin Faerune and Item Faerune do not work, will try a Truesight Aug + plugin Faerune later when my gf gets home and logs on.

A guildmate of mine has Faerune on 1 item (the arcstone cloak), and a see invis aug on a seperate item, and can see SoS rogues fine.

Therefore, the 2 see invis aspects don't need to be on the same item. Possibly just the aug that allows it to work?

Well, if there's a plugin for fearune then see invis has to be clientside. I highly doubt the see SoS stacking is serverside since it seems like more of a bug than anything. Also, if you can see players on your map, do a /who on them and get all that info even when they're anonymous then all that information has to be stored clientside as well. From there how about all the other information pertaining to armor graphics and color? yep.. clientside.

There has to be a way to add this into MQ2Faerune, thats all i was suggesting really. I don't think anyone wants to downgrade to a Fearune item, and then downgrade an augment to a see invis aug, just to see rogues... especially those of us who can turn on a simple plugin to get faerune anyway, now youre downgrading just to see rogues.

See Rogues' SoS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back