• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

see loot table of a mob before its dead (1 Viewer)

D

disparu

i did a search didnt see anything like this, is seeing what loot a mob has before you engage it possible?

disparu said:
i did a search didnt see anything like this, is seeing what loot a mob has before you engage it possible?

nope, the best you can do is look for if the mob is 'wearing' whatever can be on loot table (like holding a nice rusty mace that he can drop and so on).

you could always make a plugin with a loot table for each mob and engage mobs based on the loot table... but i wouldn't want to see that ini file!

There actually used to be a plugin a while ago that a friend of mine had. Don't know what it's called or anything, but will ask him about it when he gets back from Basic training. He may have actually created it. I'm not too sure. I never used it myself, but he used to tell me exactly what a mob was going to drop when we raided.

There was a plugin much like what Odessa is saying. You could see what items a mob had equipped by inspecting them just like a pc. It got crapped on sometime around when POP came out, cause it doesn't work anymore and only worked on a few mobs in pop, probably because they dont equip the items anymore.

see loot table of a mob before its dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back