• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Secret Question Reset (1 Viewer)

bandrent

RedCents
I noticed there was a few people that wanted to know how to do this. Well here it is.

Visit http://eqlive.station.sony.com/ Using Internet Explorer. Click on the ‘My Account’ link.
Click the Registration link.
Under your current information, click the Edit Registration button.
You should see a box that says New Password and New Password Again.
For new password type: Test123
For new password again type: Test12345
Under the answer to whatever the secret password question is type: California.
Wait 25 minutes on that web page. Then scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Make Changes.’
Now Change the password and secret question and answer to what ever you want.

NOTE to anyone wishing me to remove this, NO. It was not your discovery, your just selling it as if it is yours.
Note to my friends at Red Guides, Sony knows of this one. I found out about it from a customer service agent on the phone.

yep, not working anymore. Guess we will have to call those nise guys at customer service and find out how to do it now. LOL

I really need to know how to do this. I have an account that is SO messed up that nobody can access it. I would like to clear his pedigree. He has the fingerprints of hundreds on him. Even the original owner has no idea what credit card or key code he used 6 yrs ago. Or should I go with an All Access account?

Dr. Mom

Can anyone knows how reset the secret question,pls can be send to me,
my wife finally got an account, i dont have the secret question.
Apresiated
please
Yuyu

if this is like any other webpage, you just have to wait for the page to timeout and then one of two things will happen. your query will go through and you will get a session timeout page or your information will change. they may have extended the timeout. I am trying 60 mins today, will get back with you later

Secret Question Reset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back