• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Secret Question Changing... (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
I remember a few months back there was an exploit that allowed you to change secret passwords on accounts by using 2 accounts and doing accoutn switching in the middle of the registration changing, is there anything like that now-a-days? I can't get my druid's passwords changed for shit cause I can't find the first CC I had.

Either that, or anyone know away around getting Sony to do a password change?

Well if it really is yours all you have to do is call the bank and tell them you're problem and they will help you through that. If it isn't yours then I'm in the same boat with several accounts and if you find a way please share the info! ;)

eqisdead

My best advise to you all is to keep calling CS and just tell them blah blah blah it was my dad's account info or my dogs or something like that.

You'll adventully get a person to do it. I've got it done in that manner and I wasn't even lying =o just be persisent.

Secret Question Changing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back