• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Safe and easy place for 68 Druid to get AAs (1 Viewer)

Whynot

RedCents
I am not very good at the game. Many people have told me where I can solo but I always get stomped. Does anyone know an easy mob that will not tear me to pieces and I will be able to get good AA xp?

well, at 65 I solo the entry mobs in HOH all the time. I get 5 to 6% AA per kill. I do not know if that will be good for you, but with harmony of nature and snare, they are very easy to pull and either rot kite or root and rot. If you have DC, then charm kiting is even faster.

safe and easy is the problem....

that usually means slower exp...

takin a chance is where the EXP is at.

have u ever soloed?

NO? then do not try kiting at your level on DK blue mobs.. u will die.

GO learn how to kite on greenies.. then try HoH

or PoV, PoN werewolfs, PoS frogs for some easier mobs

another thing is how many AA's you have and where u spent them....

that makes a big difference.

WoS in the SE corner is a murk cave.. druids can ROT the murks there for nice EXP

ROT = ROOT + DOTS

but u have to have the dot spells to do it

we really need more info on how good is your toon? is it ebayed?

and how much you know about playing a druid solo.

I have several druids and love kiting.. and charm fighting.. its a blast

GL

8-)

Hehe, no my Druid is not ebayed I have been playing him for 5 years I am just not good at the game. I enjoy playing but am not good at it. Do not laugh. I only have 12 AAs, spent in mental clarity and running, hense the need to get more AAs But I don't see the need for all that info. Just suggestions on which mobs will give the best AAs for the ammount risk, per say, to kill them. I appreciate everyone's comments : )

well there are zones and mobs suggested.. but the little bit of information helps us help you.

For example.. I can take one of my druids and go to Tipt or Vxed and solo.. GREAT exp

but now that i know your toon has only 12 AA's and you are not strong at the game... I would not suggest it until you learn how to kite or RoT on lesser mobs.

Pon, PoV, PoS are good zones for you to srat out in .. and all have a graveyard incase you can not get your corpse after a bad run

If you have OOW you could try WoS the murks in the SE cave.. depending on how good of dots you have,... determines how productive that will be for you. Good exp though .. and no adds.

GL if you don't wanna post specifics about your character you can PM me or someone else...

GL 8-)

Safe and easy place for 68 Druid to get AAs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back