• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Run speed thingi? (1 Viewer)

sgresham

RedCents
i cant say im an expert at this, i been hearing about, a macro or program to make u run %$%^ing fast? if so were can i get this program/macro, or is it a command on MQ?

sgresham said:
ahh, so suspended, then useable or not usable again?, and is the program called RED FLAG?

When your account is suspended, it means you cant log on to it.. sometimes its permanent (banned) sometime it isnt.

A Red Flag is a term for an action that causes you to get noticed by EQ Personnel.

Be nice if one was made just to go sow speed or even spirit of scale. For lower toons or ones without Run AA's. Had a plugin that a friend sent me at one time, that let you insert spells into items as a worn effect. I always put faerune and spirit of scale on 2 of my items. Don't see how running at a speed that you can obtain with a spell causing any red flags.

Off topic of orginal post, but does anyone know anything about that plugin to set spells inside an item? Is it reasonably safe? It's only client side, so don't think it's a big risk. I linked myself the item on a bot and the effects did not show btw, hence why i knew it was client side only. Any usefull info on this would be great, liked not having to use buff slot for sow speed and ultravison. Also fun to put 10 items with conviction on them and have 30K hps on your screen. heh.

Run speed thingi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back