• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Run Speed question (1 Viewer)

biddwin

RedCents
Is there any decent plugs to change run speed (and I mean to maybe run5 speed tops) that won't crash us? Then, anything undetectable by the man? Thanks.

Yeah I have had that and the superduper one, but more concearned about the detection. It is said it is well monitored, but I wonder if if would be detected to always keep a toon at SoW speed, for example, without changing it. Does anybody know if the speed itself is monitored or the changing of speed is monitored?

I'm just taking a guess, but I think it might be speeds in excess of what someone would normally have. Might throw a flag if your a warrior running at bard speed all the time. But anyone could have soe on them which is 60% run modifier. So if your sticking with sow speed, your relitivly safe, but as with anything using MQ2, there is always risk.

I would really take into consideration the people you'd be around as usual. I've seen people use this and I knew they were doing it once I matched their speed with no bard in the raid. I would just take the advice of never ever do over /speed 3 and above in a group of people you have no clue of. Otherwise, I usually leave /speed 2 on because its handy.

-TurkReno

Speed is like people who use /stick commands, especially /stick behind. To anyone who knows what it looks like (read, observant MQers), it's blatant. But to people who don't even normally think about it, unless you do something to really attract their attention, they won't see a thing.

Run Speed question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back