• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rolfron zek fight healer? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
Going after Rolfron Zek this evening. The read up mentions a mob next to him that heals him. Presently running all team in CWTN - should I pause one (the necro) and manual run him and take care of the chain healer. Or hope and pray my team eats him Zek without taking care of healer? Most of Team is 110 and I decided just to burn kronos and make them all live aa mid 20's/

Solution
Going after Rolfron Zek this evening. The read up mentions a mob next to him that heals him. Presently running all team in CWTN - should I pause one (the necro) and manual run him and take care of the chain healer. Or hope and pray my team eats him Zek without taking care of healer? Most of Team is 110 and I decided just to burn kronos and make them all live aa mid 20's/
This isn't really a question for this existing discussion, and a pretty big necropost.

I'm going to lock the thread you bumped as it has served it's purpose and split your post into something else

But yeah, I'd you need to manually run a toon, pause and do your manual stuff.

if you mean > this guy < in plane of war - no, definitely don't need to do...
This isn't really a question for this existing discussion, and a pretty big necropost.

I'm going to lock the thread you bumped as it has served it's purpose and split your post into something else

But yeah, I'd you need to manually run a toon, pause and do your manual stuff.

if you mean > this guy < in plane of war - no, definitely don't need to do anything fancy, he just dies, pretty fast these days.

i set up at the end of the hallway with a like 50 radius with huntertank and chasemode on and gg ez

Solution
Question - Rolfron zek fight healer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back