• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rogue resurrection (1 Viewer)

Cluelessone

RedCents
428¢
There are are few situations where it would be nice to have my rogue drag my mage's corpse to where I want the group to be and res him there to have him CoH the rest of the group there.

Is there an item or something else that will allow the rogue to res?

also, cleric merc -- toggle it from passive to reactive after you are done moving the corpse
Rich (BB code):
/stance passive
and
Rich (BB code):
/stance reactive

also, cleric merc -- toggle it from passive to reactive after you are done moving the corpse
Rich (BB code):
/stance passive
and
Rich (BB code):
/stance reactive
Thanks, I did think of this but with a full group I would have to kick someone, pop the merc, res the mage then suspend the merc and re invite the kicked toon. I was hoping for something easier.

Also is there a limit on where you can pop a merc? Can't I just run the rogue to where I want him to be and then pop the merc? or does the merc have to be done at the entrance of the zone?

Thanks, I did think of this but with a full group I would have to kick someone, pop the merc, res the mage then suspend the merc and re invite the kicked toon. I was hoping for something easier.

Also is there a limit on where you can pop a merc? Can't I just run the rogue to where I want him to be and then pop the merc? or does the merc have to be done at the entrance of the zone?

There are zone-based limits (like no raid instances), but if the zone allows mercs, you can pop them anywhere in the zone.

Wait, ...hoping for something easier the popping a merc and re-adding someone to group?

Is it too hard to buy the ress tokens linked or you'll be ok?

:shrug:

Thought of this as well but the rogue is heroic and doesn't have any Crowns yet, too bad I can't transfer them from my veteran accounts :(

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, ...hoping for something easier the popping a merc and re-adding someone to group?

Is it too hard to buy the ress tokens linked or you'll be ok?

:shrug:

The rogue is on a silver account and is brand new so has no "Crowns" yet.

As far as dropping a toon from group to pop a merc, why not farm an res item if there is one? What do I have better to do in the game than find items to farm to make my gaming .001% better? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

On a related note, is there an easy way to kill yourself in game? /death or something like that?

This was the old school item - Staff of Forbidden Rites 10 Charges of res and used to drop from Vox. I don't see Rogue on the classes, so maybe it is clickable from inventory. I know raids used to set up with a rogue dragging a mage and using the staff to res for CoH.

I've never tried to track it down, but there is a old-school rares vendor that appears in random zones and sells various items each day for Nobles (110k pp each.) This item is listed at 110 Nobles, so about 11M pp. That's about 5 Krono on my server, so subscribing your rogue may be cheaper that 1.1M per rez.

Question - Rogue resurrection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back