• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Rogue Macro Help (1 Viewer)

Roguish

RedCents
Please check out the lines for clickies during combat, found under

|- Testing combat clickies
|- ** We are fighting and just done a backstab and are not discing
|- If we're not moving and are fighting, check combat clickies

and please help make code for sitting/standing more human like and beneficial.

Last edited:
You auto hide and sneak works?

/autohs

Anyway, i used me.invis and that works for hiding, ty for the help

Anyway yeah it "works" it's just not fully functional. Sitting when you can med, adding another autodisc for Frenzied, possibly another for thief's eyes. Clickies with no slot requirement don't work in the original. I'm also adding another tag to the clickies for clickies to try to use during combat in between backstabs.

It won't let me post it in
Rich (BB code):
 brackets so I'll have to upload the file instead i guess. Really would like to get this macro fuly up to date with today's rogues, Twisted Shank, Dirty Figthting, Thief's Eyes, Ligament Slice, all that is not accounted for. I'd like to add a /superrogue command too just for fun that actually warps to behind the mob in place for a max melee backstab and then puts you back wherever you were. If it worked you could actually do rogue dps even when you're facestabbing/tanking/soloing.

Rogue Macro Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back