• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Rift (1 Viewer)

meeskino

RedCents
71¢
Hi,

is mmoninja trusted site? They offer some Rift hacks.

Teleporting and speed buff seems nice addition

Scott Hartsman himself has said they know about these hacks and how they work, and are banning accordingly. Don't bother trying to risk it, they have automated banning in place.

Use the potbot/radar ect. Do not Warp/Tele/Speedhack. You will be banned. I have used code2k7's stuff since AoC's release. He is reputable.

Jmo is correct, the system will auto kick you if anything out of the norm happens. Then a GM will follow up with the logs. = BAN

Seen alot of 24 hr bans turn into permanent.

I will get flamed for this but honestly, the game doesnt need much hacking its fun as it is.

Use the potbot/radar ect. Do not Warp/Tele/Speedhack. You will be banned. I have used code2k7's stuff since AoC's release. He is reputable.

Jmo is correct, the system will auto kick you if anything out of the norm happens. Then a GM will follow up with the logs. = BAN

Seen alot of 24 hr bans turn into permanent.

I will get flamed for this but honestly, the game doesnt need much hacking its fun as it is.

could u please pm me his contacts. I'll take potbot/radar then.

G15 keyboard is fun for farming artifacts. you find location nobody really visits and setup mouseclick :)

8 hours sleep, morning full bag with artifacts :p

Be careful what kind of bots/hacks you use with Rift. From the information that I've received, they have some serious Server-Side checks in place for this stuff and ban relentlessly. It took less than an hour of the game being live to have a list of Speed hackers, Warpers, and Botters who had already gotten nailed.

Hi guys,

sorry for necro, but code2k7 stoped supporting Rift.

any Rift hacks/sites out there that are trusted, wount get you banned in a second?

I'm mostly interested in artifact tracking

Rift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back