• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Ridiculous / Funny / Weird Guild Names (1 Viewer)

I know the guys from The Velium Cameltoe. They didn't think enough people got the joke making fun of The Golden Company on Dragons and Boobs. They replaced the name with The Last Kings Of Twatland which might be the greatest guild name of all-time if you ask me....

So back in my TLP days I was part of a group that jumped from server to server as they reset - I was taking an inventory the other day of my random toons spread across those servers and one of them apparently is one of the last surviving members of the guild - Hold Ma Beer.

I always liked <Death by Chocolate> and also <PRC> "people's republic of china"
ofcourse there were the old guilds back in early EQ that made me go fanboy mode, but i am sure we all at somepoint felt like that (undless you were in them perhaps?)

Different game, years ago, Brandywine Retirement Home. And on a separate game, AFK Bowflexing. I've also seen Bazaar Better Business Bureau many moons ago.

Discussion - Ridiculous / Funny / Weird Guild Names

Users who are viewing this thread

Back