• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RH Help (1 Viewer)

svarina

RedCents
40¢
Hey guys ive been using the RH for a while and for some odd reason i am assisting at 100% even though it is set at 95%. Is it bugged or does someone else have a copy of it i can try. I keep breaking mezzes and stuff because the second it assists it attacks no matter what % the mob is at. Anyone ever have this happen before? any ideas why its assisting that early if you look it syas too far away getting 20% closer the second the puller targets anything. Thanks please help

yeah /assist off is your problem, you should look through the RH documentation and look at the commands. its not alot of reading just some really useful stuff. stuff i change alot is:

/closeness
/setstrike
/autodisc1
/autodisc2
/leash

if leash doesn't work for you lemme know i'll post a fix on the macro. its some bad code they changed from like if.swimming to if.underwater or the other way around i can't remember but its a simple fix.

I cannot get Leash to work for the life of me. It used to be where if i got to far from the spot i started macro I would run back to that point, now it just runs me back and forth and doesn't attack anything if i type /leash on...Any suggestions?

RH Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back