• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Lua - rgui (1 Viewer) 0.06

howdy pezak, cool script - at a very quick glance I'd recommend making your variables local.

I'm also going to move this to Lua, so folks can watch the overview to get the launcher to DL/place it for them

pezak submitted a new resource:

rgui - simple ui for RGMercs

Read more about this resource...
All In Crypto GIF

I tested this on my wizzy today and i must say im in love. this makes it so easy and i dont have to remember all the commands. i can finally get rid of all the sticky notes on my monitor! thank you!

the spam is actually what sub and what command rgmercs is at at the moment. but not sure if it's information of any use, maybe i should scrap that part ?
It goes by so fast that I don't know that it's useful unless something freezes up.

separately:

RGUI seems to overwrite bard ini and toggle mezon to 0 even if i manually set it to 1 in the ini. Been working great on every other class I've tried.
if I set it to 1 in the ini and don't run RGUI on that char, bard mezzes and MezOn stays = 1
As soon as I run RGUI on the bard and save the ini - it sets MezOn to 0 again.

Is there a way to customize the bard songs melody (specifically for downtime, in my case - refuses to sing clarity song) either through RGUI or RGMercs directly? I wasn't able to figure it out looking through files.

At least at low levels RGMercs + RGUI has been much easier to manage then Kiss or Mule. Thanks for your work!

It goes by so fast that I don't know that it's useful unless something freezes up.

separately:

RGUI seems to overwrite bard ini and toggle mezon to 0 even if i manually set it to 1 in the ini. Been working great on every other class I've tried.
if I set it to 1 in the ini and don't run RGUI on that char, bard mezzes and MezOn stays = 1

Is there a way to customize the bard songs melody (specifically for downtime, in my case - refuses to sing clarity song) either through RGUI or RGMercs directly? I wasn't able to figure it out looking through files.

At least at low levels RGMercs + RGUI has been much easier to manage then Kiss or Mule. Thanks for your work!
been playing on a tlp server for a while so have not worked on this lately. will have a look later today. thanks for the info,its appreciated 🙂

separately:

First whiner always a Bard.

Lua - rgui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back