• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Problem - RGmercs lua crashes randomly on healer types

Metalion

Member
Wrong forum
Anyone else have this problem? I'm not sure how to fix, random crashes on healer types.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-02-20 150340.png
    Screenshot 2026-02-20 150340.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Fairly long time RGMercs user here. When I've seen "compare number to nil" errors, it has been when one char is trying to buff another that has gone LD. In fact it's a good early indicator, since usually the group window shows the "bad" char is still in zone, when in fact they are ... not.
 
I resolved this issue by deleting all related files and directories and reinstalling. I recently started playing again so there must have been some old files in there somewhere that didn't get updated or removed.
 
Problem - RGmercs lua crashes randomly on healer types

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart