• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RG Guild (1 Viewer)

rawwar

RedCents
20¢
I am not sure what happened but a while back dark did a good job of presenting an idea for a Red's Guild and I saw a lot of interest.

What I have seen since is a few players being on the server as much as they can so that new people (some of who said sure I want in) could find someone to tag them and get them started.

I am not starting a flame war or anything like that but if this is going to work we need more people in it. We would like to hear from people interested and I would like to hear from people who were not to find out why.

There are a few of us on every night and willing to get people started and geared up a lil cause some will be on a new server like this for the first time so no twinking is available but we will try ..

Again if your interested let us know and if not let me know why...

See origional RG guild post for additional info ....

I'd be interested, not sure what the status of this is. But I'm looking at getting back into EQ pretty serious.

I would like to start up again new... Let me know some info on the server you guys are on, and count me in.

Anybody wanting access needs to apply to the red group.

If you don't know how, go to the redgroups main forum and read devlins post.

PM me after you've applied.

Hey darkeros when do you play? I was on at like 5pm pst. Can I get your timezone you play on so I know when to log on. Also know a good site to buy like 200k? So I can start out on the server.

alot of people have already formed their own groups on servers. its not hard to pick out other mq2ers when you inspect them or notice their gear doesnt match their max aa's. that and warping around zone and such on maps.

I might be interested, pending the decision of the server.

kaneda86 said:
alot of people have already formed their own groups on servers. its not hard to pick out other mq2ers when you inspect them or notice their gear doesnt match their max aa's. that and warping around zone and such on maps.

if they ARE that way, they would need to be smart and turn off the inspect ability, if they dont and are that way, they deserve to get caught. precautions FTW.

kaneda86 said:
Some of us don't mind farming zones for weeks on end to get our aa's up there before moving on to get the equipment we want

We're not telling people to leave the groups you already have, and as far as I'm concerned it has nothing to do with picking out players who use MQ2. This post was solely about the current lack of interest in joining this guild, when at the time that the idea was presented, many people seemed to want to be a part of it. So far everyone seems to be pretty cool, though levels are a bit spread out at this time.

And, we're on FV.

if they ARE that way, they would need to be smart and turn off the inspect ability, if they dont and are that way, they deserve to get caught. precautions FTW.
correct sir :) same goes for turning off eqplayer update.
my original post was simply a throw out that there are groups who could easily form a guild.

only thing i have seen as an issue in the past with "official" hacking guilds is(from experience on zek) the whole guild gets broken up and a majority of the members banned...

RG Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Back