• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

REZ window problems (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I use the frequency UI and sometimes when i die then get a REZ, I accept the rez, and then I cant change it to rez point.... actually i cant get the box to work at all. I noticed this when i have my map up and die. Its like it is trying to clickk the map. I just wait for the timer to get up then it ports me to bind.

I dont know if this is a fix but i moved the box to a point outside of where i have the map. Dont know if this works but will see.

If anyone knows how to cure this let me know

just turn your map off (backspace) even though the windows don't show on the screen they are still there and can still be turned off and on, i figured that out after having the same issue for some time.

Can you turn off the map when you're hovering over your body? I've never been rezzed without summoning first since this expansion came out, so I haven't had this problem yet, but my map is always up, so I forsee this being a problem.

REZ window problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back