• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Returning to EQ (1 Viewer)

jcr4990

RedCents
20¢
Hey guys! I'm an old EQ veteran that played from beta phase 3 all the way to Depths of Darkhollow expansion. Unfortunately ended up quitting to play WoW with RL friends at that point and made some attempts over the years to get back to EQ but never really stuck to it. But now with EQ being free it's something I can do in my spare time and I think I'll have some fun with it.

The changes since DoDH are a bit overwhelming to say the least. I have an old account with a 75 Human Monk with roughly 330 AA's and I think I'll try to play catch up with him instead of rerolling an entirely new character. Anybody have any tips for a returning player? Also I've always been curious about MQ but never actually tried to use it. I'm thinking about giving it a shot if someone could recommend how I should get started with that? Can MQ be set up to bot level for me while I'm semi afk at work? I think I have a 2nd account with a 75 Wizard on it if I can remember the acct info that I could 2 box.

Your best option is to pay for a subscription to level 2 and get a copy of the compiled version of MQ2. It comes with great instructions and is very easy to use. You can have things set up be automated and there is plenty of info on this is the level 2 forums on how to do this and where to do this.

I just recently returned to EQ and I am really glad I subscribed to here. Everyone has been super friendly and the Administrators here have even answered my PMs promptly and without making me feel stupid. Very good community and I highly recommend that you sub to the forums and join us. :)

Discussion - Returning to EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back