• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Respawn Instances (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
resurrection an old question :-)

Any instances with respawn that will give xp for level 90-100 chars?

I saw someone post on sony forums about a RoF instance that respawns, but he didnt say which one

I forget where but someone started a thread about collecting zones (instanced preferred) to afk-exp in. With possible macro ideas for re-getting the instanced when it expires.

The only zone I remembered from it was in HoT for Morell's Castle with the group task for Gouzah Safari. This group task would drop after 2 hours though, not the 6 hours like almost all others.

I have been searching for Instances for my level 75 group. I have looked through the link below.

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php/23818-Instances-Guide-I-Need-Your-Help?highlight=instances+respawn

Anyone have any instances that respawn that they wish to share? I have been doing the Nest instances, but the group is out growing it. After level 75 things get slow. I need to move on.

I wish there was more interest in the above link, I know I would benefit greatly, if the information I was looking for was in that post.

Thanks in advanced.

I'm going to assume you meant 500 aa? I regularly get 600-700 aa in a 6 hour run, depending on potion length and how low the toon is. On test server we have double exp, so live servers should expect 250-300 aa a run.

Sorry.. I actually meant 100.

I kill non-stop... not sure how I could double that number. Mobs die in 6-12 seconds as it is. I guess next I'll try not mezzing anything and see if my group lives through it.

And I don't use potions... I have unlimited time. :)

The highest toon I have is Level 86. Will be a while before I can do that instance. Was hoping for something that better fit my current group of level 75's. Trying to get my 3 level 75's up to 86 so I can box them all together.

:-(.

I was just wondering if doing Murdunk's Last Stand would be any good xp wise? Just set up in the middle and kill the mobs as they run to you. Don't even have to pull... Not sure what the XP is like though.

I'm going to assume you meant 500 aa? I regularly get 600-700 aa in a 6 hour run, depending on potion length and how low the toon is. On test server we have double exp, so live servers should expect 250-300 aa a run.

Yeah.. Ive done my best but can't come anywhere close to these numbers. I'm running 100 Bard, Shaman, Mage, Necro, SK on max burn pretty much the entire time, no mezzing, no delay in pulling, and can only get about 140 AA in 6 hours. Granted that is with no potions, double xp, or anything else, on a toon with near max AA. I could see getting 250-300 AA on a toon that has less than 4000AA, but not once that magic number has been reached.

Respawn Instances
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back