• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

reseting secret Q? (1 Viewer)

uknowhoitis

RedCents
hey,
Was wondering if anyone has found a new way to reset the secret question to an account? hoping for a guide to do it like the on that was put on nerf list. Trying to find out cause the guy i got my account from about a year ago is now threatening to take it back (after i got the warrior on the account from 9khp unbuffed, to 14khp unbuffed). so any help would be appreciated, even if its a way i can get it changed without using a bug or something. Otherwise i guess ill just have get it banned somehow so he cant get his hands on it. Thanks in advance.

any way to do it by like talking to sony or something like that? or will they just ban it? could care less if they ban it atm cause i just found out the guy trying to take account back took back one of his other ones the other day.

Get a new account with all the same expansions, set up the new acount with identical billing info, then transfer the toon to the new account. If all the billing info is identical it will go right through np. I have done this three times now, and if the jackass tries to gank the account back, he gets a handfull of nothing.

What info has to be the same?? you said billing, does the cc info need to be the same? or does the platium come with free game play?? I was thinking of doing this to an account a bud gave it to me because he broke up with his girl friend and she called me and asked for the account back. My bud leveled 90% and I group with him for 80% of the toons levels PLing it. Since I pl'ed it he offer it to me. He was letting his ex use the account, he paid for the account but she used her cc to buy time, and has all original info. I have the secret question. Please advise never moved or swapped an account before??

reseting secret Q?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back