• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Reset Augment status after removed? (1 Viewer)

fantop

RedCents
I have several +12 voidflow stones I purchased in the bazaar that have been removed. When I removed them, they turned to "no-drop" status. Is there a way to reset the drop status on an augment, that was once droppable, after it is removed from an item?

Currently NO, or at least not what anyone is willing to share openly. There used to be npc's around places that if you handed them anything that becomes no trade after equipped, they would turn it back to just attuneable status. Since all those npc names were out in the public too much, they all got nerfed. I believe there is some out there somewhere, but either they have not been found yet, or it is being kept secret for good reason.

Reset Augment status after removed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back