• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Requesting Beastlord Mac. (1 Viewer)

lildruid03

RedCents
Okay. Can anyone make a Complete Beastlord Macro? Somthing like the RH MAC. Attacking, pet assist , slowing, doing buffs sa/fero , also smart enough to keep slowing untill slow has landed on the target for sure. Also throw in like when pet buffs fade sit and mem and rebuff pet / click 2.0 for pet etc. I can provide all information about spells and disc/abilities. Would be much appreciated if somone could make somthing like this I can try to help as much as possible :)

I got your PM but you have PM replies blocked so I'll just respond here.

Sorry, I can't help you. It takes a minimum donation of $10 bucks to get VIP access on the MQ2 site and the developers totally deserve it. If you can't squeeze out $10.00 from your budget then perhaps MMO gaming isn't a hobby you should pursue.

Thats where i got mine from but i still cant keep fero up. It puts it up at first but after that its kindof hit and miss. You will get that .mac plus you need advpath mac and spell routines mac to go with it. I only farm stuff with it atm, and ive never left it running for more than 6 hrs. You will also need to change some spells and locs and mobs and loot tables too. You have to make it "fit" you character. But other than fero i have no probs with it. And yes $10 is worth it.

Requesting Beastlord Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back