• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Requesting, AFK Camping Macro (1 Viewer)

sebastienjuly

RedCents
61¢
OK, i think this will be a combination of the target.mac and the hunter.mac and some looter.mac too.

- I want a macro that i can use for any melee class.

- I want to be able to set up that character with a /leash 1000 so he'll be able to chase the mob down but will always go back to the spot i make "the camp".

- I want the character to loot corpse (have it create a file I can edit to tell it what to keep and what to leave/destroy/or drop).

- last, I want it to be auto targeting in that it pulls? perhaps with a range attack. Then when the mobs gets in range engage the mq2melee stuff.

I'll be operating this on my Zerker or my Monk, with an afk healer bot next to me. you can assume that i'll have a throw-able item in my range slot. or maybe a bow if I ever us this on a ranger... you know what i mean.

Thank you,

Requesting, AFK Camping Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back