• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

request (1 Viewer)

thargon

RedCents
10¢
Hi

Would it be possible to put up a trouble shoot guide for noobs like me ie incorrect client version. That sort of thing , this is a request as sometimes none in the chat room to help, sort of hate to keep asking questions that some people find trivial.I just want to beable to understand what am doing and beable to do this on my own bat.

But as i understand it some have it working as of today with siddin download zip , abit buggy from what i have heard but plugins still working 16 th :o

Its cause the VIPs at Macroquest2.com get struct information before they release the accual .zip file.. So if you too lazy to wait that's usually your best bet everytime a patch comes out.

Sidden's works fine for me, although mq2docrack is extremely buggy. Everything else works fine (here is what I use):

MQ2Zone gtg
MQ2QWarp gtg
MQ2Twist gtg
MQ2Map gtg
MQ2DoCrack - Extremely Buggy Not recommended for use
MQ2MoveUtils - Haven't used it in awhile, no clue ...
Custom Macros gtg

With Sids Zip ***NOTE*** u must start Mq2 first then eq otherwise u will crash.. Mq2zone doesnt work dont try it lol just gates u have tried it a couple times and am always sent back to bind. there are new offsets for docrack not sure if that is what ure looking for but they are right here http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=1414 if thats not what ya mean then my bad and i have no clue as i use sidd's compiled zip =). Personally havnt tried any of the new offsets just gonna wait for the devs to come out with their zip first i just needed my /warp back hehe

I'm using Sidd's also, however none of the docracks work. I wasn't able to change the docrack.ini and that may be the issue but "Nostun on" would be very helpful while kiting 4 mobs.

request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back