• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request for...your requests (Macros) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ccomp5950

What macros would you like to see?

Respond with what macros you'd like to see and those of us that can will try and work on them, if you have some really great idea for something macroable but hasn't been implemented yet, I'll give you 50 redcents just for suggesting it.

Nothing to simple, nothing to hard (well maybe).

Even if it's a "Hey, can you make a macro that casts summon food and drink until it's got X amount?" or "Hey, can you make a macro that camps a specific camp in XXX zone until it loots XXX item"

Wondering if there is anyone out still willing to right simple macro's....

I am looking for a macro that will simple sell a particular item to a vender until I run out of them. I would need a way to input the item to be sold or a line that could be modified for the item would work.

I am workin on my tradeskills and once I fill my bags with the item I am crafting I would like to be able to sell all back to vender without clicking the mouse a zillion times.

Thanks for any help.

What macros would you like to see?

Respond with what macros you'd like to see and those of us that can will try and work on them, if you have some really great idea for something macroable but hasn't been implemented yet, I'll give you 50 redcents just for suggesting it.
"

I want to see a macro that will get the tasks:

Farm Clean Up - Crows
Farm Clean Up - Doombugs
Farm Clean Up - Scarecrows

Once tasks are requested, run to "the farm" .. do a pc check to see if anyone is camping it, then kill:

a blighted scarecrow
a doombug scavenger
a cursed crow

Until the appropriate task updates, then run back, complete task, then request again.. rinse repeat.

Also, Suspend / Unsuspend the Merc.

Need help tweaking my Mage Macro, At this point everything works good except that when i set the Pet siphon spell to Elemental Symbiosis Rk. II it will continue to cast it over and over and never stop (it worked fine before i upgraded it to Rk.II). If i switch it back to Elemental Simulacrum it works fine. Also the Mod rod part does the same thing, no matter what one i use.

Also it wont sit when it needs mana if that is a possibility and i would like to add the ability elemental form water to his self buffs.

Thanks in advanced if you can help me out.

i have had the same problems with this macro and the elemental canni portion and cant find the solution to save my life... the mod rod if you have them all updated it should handle that part.... and this macro will do the water form when indoors... or not able to summon the mount

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering if there is anyone out still willing to right simple macro's....

I am looking for a macro that will simple sell a particular item to a vender until I run out of them. I would need a way to input the item to be sold or a line that could be modified for the item would work.

I am workin on my tradeskills and once I fill my bags with the item I am crafting I would like to be able to sell all back to vender without clicking the mouse a zillion times.

Thanks for any help.

I'll pick this one up ...

-alatyami

EDIT: Here you go: http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?t=21618

Last edited:
Request for...your requests (Macros)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back