• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request for more care (1 Viewer)

RedCents
29¢
I'm not sure where this belongs but it's a request

Today we had few groups in RCoD to do a beastlord epic mob (I'm on luclin), and there down the hall from bowlord spawn spot was a dude kiting the room not anon with the lame afk message of "kiting give me a second to respond" well one thing leads to another and soon the raid is making comments about MQ2 and "let's petition the a** hole" etc. To compound it about 5 minutes after the our mob is dead a guide is in zone watching this guy run very proper circles around murkgliders and kyv's.

The request? Please exercise more caution/discretion. GM's aren't *actively* trying to destroy the player base by banning people, but flagrant abuse like this that gets people petitioned forces the hand and there isn't much left to be done after that.

That guy what he deserved Boting in circles in RCoD or HoH is just asking for trouble

People have been asking for this ever since MQ came out. But there will always be someone out there that will abuse the pwoer so to speak. Its human nature.

usually when i run in circles in a non-instanced zone its so i don't have to do the work, i just sit back and watch the screen :P

If the bard's name begins with an M then he is the one I saw in RCOD recently doing that.

I saw the mobs going nuts around this guy on the map and it looked like he was not moving. After about 15 mins I ran over there and sure enough, there was a bard Mxxxxxx running in circles kiting a bunch of mobs with his lvl 55 pl'ee standing over by the epic mob.

He had his afk tag up and it definitely looked like he was using MQ.

You would think that people would be a little more careful... :)

heh, nope, wasn't me. I haven't had a bard for over a year. just got one and payed for the account. think it starts with an F rather than an S this time :)

Request for more care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back