• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

request for lvl mask (1 Viewer)

pimp_daddy_arse

RedCents
im looking for a plugin to mask my lvl to say 50 or so to kill naggy and voxx for fun .....i dont know if its poss so please dun flame me =)

any feedback will be app....

Im about 99.9% sure that this cant be done. I know that your level is serverside. Im pretty sure that the encounter checks the server for your level. Now if it checks clientside then it can be done. I personally dont know how to check if the check is serverside or clientside. I supose the only way to do it would be to change lvl clientside and see if you get booted

If it was a clientside check, you'd be booted from the place on emu servers, and you do not (you might at some, but not at all), thus it's server side.

You know what's more probable would be an anti-banish hack. I'd imagine if you were blocked from receiving the packet notifying your client of a banishment that it would kill the entire process completely.

Actually no, we can't stop summoning, we can warp you back to before you were summoned though. I tried for a good 3-6 months trying to get nosummon to work again, its been nerfed to hell and back.

I killed him before with abyss's zone lock plugin, not sure if his plugin still works this was 8 or 9 months ago. The plugin kept you from zoneing even if you died, and naggy banished you out of the zone. I had to use the pet trick where you use a lvl 70 shammy to put a lower level pet on naggy, it looks like the pet attacks but it cant hit naggy, and naggy just ignores the pet, but this keeps naggy from regening like he has agro.

forgot to add I was using a lvl 70 ranger and ghostkill also. If you just use ghostkill you get on agro list and get booted to lavastorm without zone lock plugin.

BTW this is the same trick all those lvl 52 monks use to solo naggy, and why it is always a monk. They have a high level buffer (ussually shammy) stay outside of naggy's room, send in a pet to hold agro when the monk has to fd so naggy wont regen back up to full. Monk uses stonestance or whatever they have at 52, mend hot potions ect till they cant take it anymore. They fd, pet holds agro till they have pots, and mend back up then continue. All the videos I have seen never show what happens when they fd, and the one video I think Techno made he has a 52 shammy in the room 'making the video' for him but I am sure tossed in a slow and some heals :P.

I don't play EQ any longer but could give this offset a shot, it prevents you from being evaced, or succored, but not sure how it will work on banishment. Here is an update :

Rich (BB code):
[nosafepoint]
Description="Stay in the same spot you are in if being moved to the safepoint in the zone"
Version="2006.10.25"
address0=45EC0A
normal0="D9 58 04"
crack0="90 90 90"
address1=45EC10
normal1="D9 58 08"
crack1="90 90 90"

Lol, I got bored one week and made a warrior just to kill them. For 52, he's badass. More hps dps than any 60 warrior I know. Of course, I had the ability to practically hand pick every item he's got, including the pet proc weapons.

Just an FYI, you can lvl up to get the higher level passive AAs, chain die a lot to get to 52, go kill him, and if you desire, go back and get a bunch of rez's. It's kind of stupid and a waste of time, but it does work.

I will say, get you an instant click item for the AE debuff. I did the entire seru signet earring quest for my instant clicky, but my mains are a bit more powerful than most folks.

Hope it helps.

And btw, yes, you can absolutely shroud down to 50 and go fight them.

request for lvl mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back