• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

request for a easy afk puller (1 Viewer)

liquidtoon

RedCents
Hello,
i think what i want should be a easy write but looked all over and havent found any yet. Just looking for a mac that i can put my mnk or bard on to move to nearest mob, say with a area of 90-150, target and throw and run back to a set anchor. Have chanter on avbot.mac so she will mez up to 4 adds. Rest of group works great but atm i have to pull. If some one has a few mins to type something out or knows a good link to one it would help a ton.
Was thinking /makecamp with hunter.mac would work but once it has a target it dont return to camp. Suggestion and tips always helpful and thank you for any help.

request for a easy afk puller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back