• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

[request] demi-plane sisters strat. (1 Viewer)

Nawer

RedCents
i would like a real strategy without cheating (MQ2 off) please, my guild is blocked by those bia****.

thanks in advance.

Sisters event is rather easy IMO. We do not use any cheats or macros to accomplish it and can get all of the incriminations needed before repops usually unless we have an unlucky round of hails.

First you need to get 8 incriminiations for 2 of the 3 sisters - I heard it used to be 10 but 8 is what it is now. The event is timed -25 min from the first hail to begin the event.

Start like this. Clear all trash from the area after you click into the keep keep the main raid force at the click in area. Clear the orcs and the Vampires with their spirit linked familiars and then pull the 6 spin stun bats from the west wing and havea chanter crew mezz them and keep them mezzed throughout the event. We use 2 chanters, 2 pallies, 1 cleric and a necro in that group (Necro Mind Flays bats to keep chanter mana up). After the bats are mezzed we pull the East wing and clear that trash.

For the Hail team we use 3 FD'ers and 1 cleric and 2 druids. Yeah I know we have no back up whatsoever and in this event if a hailer is killed they are out so if your not confident in your hail team's survivability then set up a back up team. We have never lost a hailer or a hail team healer/curer.

The cleric uses antidote to cure the posion dot "prick of something or other" - it can be cured fast with antidote 1 cast versus 3 with pureblood - they will also routinely bitch slap/stun for around a 3K DD - simple spam heals/cures.

OK after the first hail an asston of adds spawn in the west and east wings - we use warriros, monks to pull trains of adds to the raid below - skellies are mezzable so feel free to mezz them - wizards burn silent casting and nuke the shit out of the trash they have considerably less HP's than regular zone trash but will mezz, charm etc. so keep clearing them - we generally can do this with 35 people with no problem. Once the west area is clear have the hail team begin to start the hails. Once u hail a sister u may not hail another one - u become locked on that sister. Have ur Hail Team FD'ers be assigned to each sister Althea, Brenda, Christine. My guild uses Teamspeak for the hail team to expedite the process - it makes it so much easier.

YOu hail and u will get Blue text with the key word of what that sister is doing in Capitalized text. For example, "Brenda is surreptiously applying a POISONOUS SUBSTANCE to a goblet... blah blah blah" and then many times white text with Brenda asks " What is Christine up to ?"

In this case it means Brenda wants to know what Christine is doing and Brenda is "doing" POISONOUS SUBSTANCE. If any other sister asks What is Brenda up to? The person types in /say Posionous substance and that is an incirmination.

Every 2 min the Sisters will change location you can look thru walls and see where the sisters are or have lookouts around for when they move. Continue these hails until at least 2 sisters get 8 incriminations each before the timer is up and you win and all the mobs despawn. Respawn of Wing trash for the event is about 20 min so you may get repops have pullers be ready to grab them that is the single most reason people in ur hail team will die. Our hail team has been instructed to drag respawn to raid should they get agro.

[request] demi-plane sisters strat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back