• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request: a plugin to always click Yes to the "are you sure you want to loot this lore quipped item" dialogue box (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,211¢
I have group vis/nonvis/weapons funnel to one toon in the group with the advloot window. Unfortunately even though it's not Lore it is Lore Equipped, and I'm not even wearing the items, the game throws up a stick when I already have this item in my bags.

Is there a plugin to automatically loot these items anyways? To always click yes to this box only, and not to every (such as a TL) window?

overkill for an entire plugin to just handle that.

whatever you're using for loot should be updated to handle it imo

it is the ConfirmationDialogBox and the test is "___ shares a LORE-EQUIP group with an item you already possess, are you sure you wish to loot it?"

so should be fairly easy to accomodate

I don't use anything MQ-driven for loot - just the in-game advloot window. It works fine for everything except lore-equipped conflicts. I mark Greed for everything except the guys I want stuff to go to, marking them with Need - for example, my cleric handles collectibles (due to having large collect boxes), which is not the driver of my group so having my tank loot all of those would really chew up bagspace.

I am running into the same issue Blank. The lore equiped diagulge is preventing me from automatically looting things on a named. I have tried tweaking all of the in game settings to no avail.

Request: a plugin to always click Yes to the "are you sure you want to loot this lore quipped item" dialogue box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back