• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Report from the frontlines (1 Viewer)

DarkUnknownOne

RedCents
I'm here, while playing EQ. Managed to sneak in during the 1/2 second they were up. The new interface is small, making it easier to see a lot of stuff.. Looks a lot more "block" themed, like squarish. The spell gems/effects have new graphics. It's also rather spotty on the mouse, the mouse also looks like your regular mouse.. All I can report for now.

New: If windowed, going near the bottom of the screen brings up your normal little bar window thing.. Very annoying. Also, it looks a lot like EQ2.

DarkUnknownOne said:
I'm here, while playing EQ. Managed to sneak in during the 1/2 second they were up. The new interface is small, making it easier to see a lot of stuff.. Looks a lot more "block" themed, like squarish. The spell gems/effects have new graphics. It's also rather spotty on the mouse, the mouse also looks like your regular mouse.. All I can report for now.

New: If windowed, going near the bottom of the screen brings up your normal little bar window thing.. Very annoying. Also, it looks a lot like EQ2.
It's just escape UI

Report from the frontlines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back