• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RenderEffects Folder from Titanium Install (1 Viewer)

Covou

RedCents
Hi all...

Was just wondering, if anyone would be able to send me, or point me in the direction of, a copy of the RenderEffects folder that comes from a fresh titanium install...

Thanks for anyone that is able to help

My current RenderEffects folder is under 5mb, so the original shouldn't vary too much from that. Unfortunately, most of my stuff is in storage, so I don't have a copy of Titanium on hand.

Gondola said:
My current RenderEffects folder is under 5mb, so the original shouldn't vary too much from that. Unfortunately, most of my stuff is in storage, so I don't have a copy of Titanium on hand.

When i say iso files i mean the 5 disks it takes to install EQ Titanium not just the render effects sorry for the misunderstanding

TSPlayer62 said:
When i say iso files i mean the 5 disks it takes to install EQ Titanium not just the render effects sorry for the misunderstanding

I understood; I just wanted to let anyone else know that is considering it that it should be a small upload if they can find just those files.

When I went looking just now I found 4 active torrents that had the .iso's for download. If you can't find a copy of the folder that's always an option.

RenderEffects Folder from Titanium Install

Users who are viewing this thread

Back