• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - removing multiple buffs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
828¢
Just got to the point where I wanted to know if this could be done. I've been manually clicking off both of Shauri's (Deathly) Clouding on 6 toons after running to a mission giver and then doing stuff. For me, I now have a macro set up (thanks to this thread) with the following to remove both buffs so I can "mimic me' and get everyone into the mission.

/dgae /removebuff clouding
/pause 5 #I put that in there for server/internet lag

At first I thought one would remove both of them, but not the case. You need both of them to get rid of both buffs.
I used 'clouding' as the partial spell name because I didn't want to remove the levitate. I wreckon if you want the levitate gone, change clouding to shauri's, put in another /pause line and add third /dgae /removebuff <partial name>

I'm not trying to rezz an old post, just trying to put this with the information that helped me sort it.

Just got to the point where I wanted to know if this could be done. I've been manually clicking off both of Shauri's (Deathly) Clouding on 6 toons after running to a mission giver and then doing stuff. For me, I now have a macro set up (thanks to this thread) with the following to remove both buffs so I can "mimic me' and get everyone into the mission.

/pause 5 #I put that in there for server/internet lag

At first I thought one would remove both of them, but not the case. You need both of them to get rid of both buffs.
I used 'clouding' as the partial spell name because I didn't want to remove the levitate. I wreckon if you want the levitate gone, change clouding to shauri's, put in another /pause line and add third /dgae /removebuff <partial name>

I'm not trying to rezz an old post, just trying to put this with the information that helped me sort it.
You can also do something like
/Dg all /multiline ; /makemevis; /removelev

Those will remove any levitation and invis spells

Strategy - removing multiple buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back