• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Regular Exp stuck! Is it common bug? (1 Viewer)

leo802

RedCents
Hello. My regular exp bar is stuck at 99.70% and does not move at all regardless of killing mobs or doing tasks. It means I cannot ding into next level.

It happened yesterday while doing DL tasks(manually) for quick solo exp. I unshrouded and found that the exp is 99.70%. I went back to Firiona Vie to hail the NPC for the reward and exp in 70 level form. It gave me the reward and exp message but no real exp(no ding into next level). From that time on I could not get any regular exp by killing mobs or doing tasks. I get AA exp normally.

There are two possible theories about this happening imo. The one is the bug of shroud form. When shroud earn enough exp for the next level, it does not ding into the next level at the time of un-shrouding - just stuck at 99.xx% of exp from that time on.

The other one is the bug of claim the rewards of the task which is normaly unobtainable at that level. In my case, I claimed the reward of the task for level 65 in my unshrouded level 70.

or is it the bug of MQ2???

Any advices or comments appreciated. Thanks.

.30 of XP is very easy to get if you go to Nobles Causeway and just do like 1 murkglider... That will answer your question.

I wouldn't assume its MQ2 because it just manipulates the data from the server, not interferes with what is on the server already, such as giving you 1000 AA whereas you didn't work for it.

Go try and level where I recommended or elsewhere to just get that last bit of XP.

Cheesymac said:
to go to level 71 or what? cause if you dont have TSS you cant go above 70....

I'm thinking that's it. I have never heard of any bug like that, if you can't ding to the next level then you are not allowed to and that would mean you don't have the expansion.

Regular Exp stuck! Is it common bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back