• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - regarding fellowship-->how get the "CAPPED" status

RedCents
hi anyone
My char is full AA(220AA) & LV110(100%) ,but the xp sharing column: only " sharing " status can choice.

Anyone know how to get " CAPPED" status??? thanks first!!!

RedCents
617¢
if your in the exp group your not going to cap, you need to be outside of group getting xp to build up your fellowship xp.

RedCents
14¢
To be honest, I think it just depends on DBG's mood at the moment. I have 4 characters that are maxed out and for days/weeks they showed "capped". Now they are showing "sharing". But, my silver accounts that my maxed accounts are sharing with are still gaining in fellowship aaxp and regular xp, so Im not worried about it.

RedCents
1,964¢
In my travels, I have found that if you are Max AA and EXP, you need to be the recipient of some fellowship experience for the system to turn you from 'sharing' to 'capped'. So, keep sharing on, remove yourself from the Exp group (where someone in that group is sharing with you), let them get exp, and when it cycles to give it to you, you should switch to capped.

RedCents
thanks all of replied

all of max out char shown "capped" after 2/20 pacthd.
no idea!!! lol