• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedRedRed (1 Viewer)

Willy

RedCents
Am i doomed to an eternity of RedRedRed... i think ive been like this for 200 posts +.... is there anything after that? Is there a way to make a custom one? ive seen people with like 20 posts have custom ones.. maybe im just a "nub" and cant figure it out.... DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!

Last edited:
You get a higher rank by making more posts.... ive reached my max on the names.... no more looking forward to new suprises... : (

you know...if you and Creed have some ...thing... going, that's uhh...that's fine. What you do in the privacy of your own PM's is your business.

Hey, I live in Cali. I'm totally tolerant with all forms of lifestyles, ethnicities, religions and other forms of perversion. If you're here, and queer, that's great! Just get out of my face... :D

Know whadda mean? Toy Boy?

Cher has Toy Boys.

Demi has Toy Boys.

Elton John has Toy Boys.

Creed should not have a Toy Boy...

Title *

lol...toy boy was red's idea...he sorta changed my words around a little...i'm hoping he will change it to what i really want soon :D

Ive gone through many more titles though... you have much to accomplish young grizzled red veteran.

Teach you not to complain Willy won't it? Actually, no it won't. You'll bitch about something else eventually.

I'm quite happy with my title :D

don't worry willy...i'm getting it changed to something more suitable...as soon as red answers his pms :D

lol..private messages...not premenstrual syndrome...

It seems I am now "Creed's Little Minion." Doing his bidding by day, sexy parties filled with sugary sweets and orange face paint by night.

hmm...another minion for creed...interesting concept...maybe i can start my own little minion army....:rolleyes:...this could be fun...

I could be Willys AND Tone's minion...If it doesn't require a title change...

If I ever got a title change, it would be "Constantly screwing Tone over with compiles"

RedRedRed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back