• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedQuest/MQ2 Faq? (1 Viewer)

daemonrebel

RedCents
I didn't see a faq on how to compile, install, and how to toggle it once in game. I don't see alot info for those noobs out there. So I respectfully request one be posted. Most importantly the in-game help on setup would be mostly prefered. Thanks.

Correction: My sig is nerfed so use this: READ ME FIRST(Or: How to MQ)
That's posted in the guides section. There are other very helpful guides you can read in there that will answer those questions you were asking.

You don't have to compile it you can download it once it's posted, but if you do wish to compile it yourself then you can read about that in the guides section.

As for ingame help once you have compiled MQ2 you can join us in the IRC channel by typing:

/plugin MQ2IRC
/iconnect irc.redguides.com 6667 #redguides YOURUSERNAMEHERE

and can then chat using

/i say <whatever you want to say in the IRC channel>

good luck!

Ccomp5950 said:
That's posted in the guides section. There are other very helpful guides you can read in there that will answer those questions you were asking.

You don't have to compile it you can download it once it's posted, but if you do wish to compile it yourself then you can read about that in the guides section.

As for ingame help once you have compiled MQ2 you can join us in the IRC channel by typing:

/plugin MQ2IRC

and can then chat using

good luck!

thanks alot for responding so fast bro. have a nice day. 8D

Instructions:

Download the zip at the bottom of this post
Unzip to a folder of your choice
Run MacroQuest2.exe from that folder
Run EverQuest.exe
In-Game, type "/plugin <plugin name> load" to add all plugins you wish to use
Refer back to this post for any syntax and plugin descriptions you need
For plugins that require an XML window, don't forget to put the MQUI files in your "default" ui folder.

From the thread itself. I also put a lot of work into the plugin description in the thread that RQ uses, which tells how to use every single plugin in the compile.

Ccomp5950 said:

/plugin MQ2IRC

and can then chat using

good luck!

OK while your at it Cc how do you register your nic in IRC saw you post it the other night but was getting my butt handed to me so could not pay attention .... and then forgot after

RedQuest/MQ2 Faq?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back