• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Redguides Stole $ from me. (1 Viewer)

gunny1973

RedCents
I haven't played EQ for atleast 2 years. REDGUIDES stole $51.90; they charged me for 2 membership fees. I used PayPal to pay for my memberships in the past. If you pay using an ECheck you can't stop them from charging you and you can't cancel the payment on PayPal because its an ECheck. They put the transactions in on Feb 2 and 4, and I contacted them about the mistake on Feb, 5.

REDGUIDES = THIEVES

REDGUIDES can KISS my A$$..... thats harsh... TONGUE PUNCH MY DIRTSTAR (|)!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we have charged you when you just joined Redguides today?

(gunny1973)
02/15/13, 11:49 AM

If you were charged under another account PM me with both Paypal transactions and we will look into to getting your money refunded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Redguides Stole $ from me. I am a TROLL

You were double-charged because you signed up twice last year. I refunded the 2nd charge and cancelled both subscriptions several days ago.

My original Username was Gunny1972, when you canceled my sub I couldnt log-on. So Gunny1973; I was just getting frustrated I emailed y'all 4 times trying to get the story. Redbot did refund one subscription and canceled both subs. I'll re-send my last email with the PayPal info on it.

for those offened by Dirtstar..... Toungue Punch my balloon knot * or Leather cherrio

Redguides Stole $ from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back