• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - RedGuides Presents: MQ3 (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,918¢
Pronouns
He/Him
If you thought KA7 would be our biggest release this year, you haven't been paying attention to the rumors:

cooltext1503178618.png
A RedGuides exclusive, coming soon.

"One program. Every server. Every game." - Redbot
"KISS to the extreme. And I mean extreme." - Maskoi
"It's done when it's done. Also, it's done." - eqmule

Planned Features for Alpha Release

• Totally new code from the ground up.
  • Undetectable on all EQ live servers.
  • Works on P99.
  • 100% compatible with WoW, bypasses Warden. Seamlessly switch between EQ and WoW.
  • Testing in ESO and Landmark starts next week.
  • Character automation. You name it: taunt, melee, dps, heal*
  • Tradeskill automation.**
  • Slow-warp, guaranteed undetectable.***
  • The return of piggy zone. ****

A little taste of things to come...

Rich (BB code):
;MacroQuest 3 Alpha 0.1
;The following autoit script is protected by the GNU GPL
;http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
;
;Warning: The use of MacroQuest3 violates the EverQuest EULA. Use MacroQuest3 at your own risk!
;
HotKeySet("{F1}","hax")
HotKeySet("{ESC}","GMAlert")
Global $click = False
While True
     sleep(10)
     If $click = True Then MouseClick("left") 
WEnd 
Func hax()
     $click = Not $click 
EndFunc 
Func GMAlert()
     Exit 
EndFunc

*pick only one please
**so long as you have a combine button to press
***must bind movement to mouseclick1, and unplug then reconnect modem.
****same requirements as above, but must use pig illusion and be in front of a zone line.

Last edited:
I was so focussed to not get tricked today, I just realized I already got tricked when I posted to this post omg!

Good job Redbot /Roflmao

MQ3 source above, compiled and ready to run.

Install:
  1. Unzip and run MQ3.exe
Instructions:
F1: Start / Pause the h4x.
ESC: GM ALERT!!!! Exit program.

(serious note: Versions of this "clicker" have been posted here probably 10 times, for WoW (afk'ing in battlegrounds) EQ and other MMO's.)

Attachments

• MQ3.zip
    265.3 KB · Views: 19
Yes it's joke redbot got a little too excited about the latest zip, it's just an overhaul to string safety, but it will make mq2 more stable and it's still mq2 I have no plans at all for any other games or name change.

Yes it's joke redbot got a little too excited about the latest zip, it's just an overhaul to string safety, but it will make mq2 more stable and it's still mq2 I have no plans at all for any other games or name change.

eqmule go to sleep your drunk... this thread is from 2014!

On a side note... just logged in and realized my bard was just standing there looking pretty and not doing a damn thing... I was like ok I take a couple months off, and eqmule has gone and broke some shit. I read patch notes, and finally... 10 years later someone finally fixed the fucking cast times... a miracle!!! now to update all these damn macros... maybe next month...

Tech - RedGuides Presents: MQ3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back