• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - RedGuides Dev looking for a SIGNATURE graphic artist. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
One thing I can say I am not... is a graphic artist.

I've been a jack of all trades and "had my thumb in many pies" over the years (that last part was not meant to sound perverted..) lol

However the one thing I have never excelled at is graphic artistry.... there is only so much I can do even with PhotoShop....

So I am requesting a favor from anyone out there in the community who has experience creating awesome / custom signatures for EQ characters.

I am getting pretty sick of my current RedGuides developer signature.. and would like a snazzy new one.

I'm offering 6 months free RedGuides premium level 2 access for someone who does me this favor...

(I'll be spending my hard earned red cents to buy you the subscription time, RedBot would not like it if i just went into the database and added the time.. messes up with his subscription payments calculations......lol).

If its totally freaking awesome... I'll be happy to bump the subscription time up by a few more months.

It should contain my character's picture.... My name (of course) and "Developer/Creator for RedGuides.com"

Be creative.. be cool... maybe some ivy all around the edges as a border??? Some greenery to reflect the earthy druid crud... go hog wild.

I'm including my current PhotoShop .PSD file so you can grab the layer with my toon's Image.

Help a RedGuides dev out will ya... I'm looking kinda lame.. lol

Last edited:
I thought there should be more trees and stumps in the background running away covering all their knotholes.. This just seams to relaxed for the real treehumper..

MANY MANY thanks to DarkDevil .... your outstanding work has given me a fresh and snazzy signature I love ....

You the man !

Bug the hell outa RedBot if there are any issues with the 7 months subscription I purchased for ya.

You are welcome. I could not reply to this post till I finished my sig.
Back in the day, I use to do this for players who requested sigs in the old SOE forums. There was a entire
topic dedicated to it. Several folks doing them, and there was some really beautiful work posted.

Request - RedGuides Dev looking for a SIGNATURE graphic artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back