• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Redguide (Outdated links for getting MQ2 running) please help. (1 Viewer)

Oceanrescue

RedCents
I recently bought redguide in the hopes that I could run MQ2. I read the instructions on the MQ2 site but it must just be to technical for me because I didnt understand much of the install portion. Mostly because it starts with first download Visual studio 2003 or some other program. This may be easy for most of you but finding that and downloading it are a pain for me. I am currently downloading it using a p2p transfer and I am on hour 16 atm and 60% done after reading all over the boards on where to find it.

When i read redguide it has a few links in the Macroquest portion that I tried to follow but the thread is expired.
One such link led me to believe there was a extract and run option for the whole setup including visual studio but I am probably wrong.

Questions

Is there a current extract and run link that sets up Macroquest?

Do you need manually download Visual Studio 2003 or the like or is there a link for that also that does it for you?

After downloading Visual Studio 2003 or the like, is there a current extract and run link for compile?
Please help, I am really reading all I can on this stuff but if you are reading stuff that does not mean much to you then it is somewhat hard to understand.
Any help would be great

Redguide (Outdated links for getting MQ2 running) please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back