• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - RedCents: Questions and Comments (1 Viewer)

There are so many smartass remarks I could come up with right now..../smack...

lol

But to seriously answer the question for those that may not know, the majority of the forums here were actually once part of a Sister Site to NotAddicted, called RedGuides. Hence where the name RedCent came from. While the name NotAddicted stuck for the site through the merger of the two, the Reputation points are still called RedCents.

...and yes...I know it's Orange. Possibly RedBot was biased against changing it to OrangeCents? :confused:

Dont thank me i just clicked the link in the first post and typed it in unwraped =)

See where it says:
"See the post here for more details!"
in the fist post ?

Thats a link to the one i wrote here =)

- decker

Getting the same problem now. I used to be able to RC anyone that deserves it but since I reformatted the HD and did clean install of Vista, the only RC link I see are to myself. Attached a SS of the issue. Notice the RC link only shows up under my name?

Very odd but may shed some light on the cause. Two Questions for those having the issue:

1. XP or Vista?
2. Firefox or IE?

Hmmm if RC was L2 only, then it means my 1 year sub to EQ section just expired. But then why am I offered option to RC my own post? Isn't that an easy way to get free RC?

Viata 64 bits Home Premium with Sp1, Firefox latest version.

Ok. Yes it seems that RedCents can be given by those with level 2 access only. This is a safeguard so no one keeps making accounts to give themself RedCents. And it won't do anything if you try to RedCent yourself.

Wiiiiii maianh is about to get hit with the ban stick

BRING THE BAN STICK !!!!

banstick8gz.jpg

- decker

Question - RedCents: Questions and Comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back