• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Redbot Readme (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magicmonkey517

RedCents
I can't get you to answer an e mail so here, you or the moderators need to look at this.
I want you to please really take the time to look into this, and reinstate the Dirtynumbangel account. I have brought you 6 customers from the druzzil ro server, one of which WAS Interdupe.

You need to review this, Interdupe has visited my house 3 times from MA, while visiting his mother in colorado springs..... and he has used my computer, but you really need to match more than a couple IP addresses man.... you need to not persecute an innocent man.

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=7833&page=2
Redbot said:
Until you came to Redguides. Goodbye Interdupe.

Hey redbot. Dirtynumbangel is not interdupe.

Interdupe's name is jessie and he has an ip address out of MA, Dirtynumbangel (me) is from COLORADO with a colorado IP.
Jessie (interdupe) came to visit me a while back when he came to see his mother in colorado springs, and used my computer while he was here.

So far you have ripped me off for 2 1 month subscription fees, and made it so two of my accounts are unable to even pay for more time.

I can even talk to you on the phone,. fuck I'll even give you interdupe's number, so you can talk to him before he ships out to basic training.

interdupe used my account while he was staying at my house, becuase all pw's and so on were memorized.

Before you just go ripping people off and trying to act like sony with the ban stick, you may want to check the ip address of interdupe, and my IP addresses, for instance the first tiem I ever came to this site was the begining of 05 at a colorado IP address.

I would apreciate it if you would call me and then call interdupe and straighten this shit out man.
I have been coming to this site for a year now and I don';t understand why you would even do this to someone.

I don't like being persecuted in place of Jessie, and I don't apreciate your ripping me off for a little over 10 dollars, I am a college student and a father money is money to me. I have tried sending you e mails, but you never answer, because your super slueth abilities led you to think I was interdupe, led you to screw over a year long customer......

much love,
Dirtynumbangel, aka DNA333, aka Magicmonkey517. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>NOT Interdupe.<~~~~~

Oh yeah not to mention that his paypal is different than mine.........................
And aside from that why would anyone pay to have two open redguides accounts?????

Dirty
' . '

Redbot Readme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back