• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Red... Please read. (1 Viewer)

Erol-Tob

RedCents
Hey Red.. I get the feeling.. This might be a useful thing to impliment.. Shouldn't take too long for someone who can do some nice forum programming.

All non-subscribers, should only be able to view their post in the Submissions for Free Access forum.. That way.. If you do decide to accept a certain exploit.. Well.. No one can steal while its in a forum all non-subscribers can view.. and submit it to another site.. You know what I mean? Well.. I guess you can consider it :p

Just an idea I thought of. :cool:

That's an idea, however in that forum sometimes people need to test it, and the nonsubscribers are good testers :p

LoL this is true Cade but when they do test it and it does work it will leak out to everyone so i could see where this could be of some use...but I do like using the nonmembers as a shield from crap lol jk

when an article is granted free access...it is removed from the free access forums...so it really isn't an issue for very long

now its kinda pointless considering most exploits have been discovered so apart from copied guides and poems about flying pigs whats there to hide...

Red... Please read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back